Inclusive services in the Hotel Linde
Well looked-after all round – with the inclusive services in the Hotel Linde. The Linde’s luxurious board will leave you wanting for nothing in terms of cuisine - from morning right to late in the evening. Thanks to the variety-packed wellness offer you can be active to your heart’s content and enjoy some long-lasting relaxation. The variety-packed selection of activities and tips for outdoor activities will get you out there into the dreamy natural surroundings, while many addi-tional services provide plenty of comfort.
The Linde inclusive services
- Large buffet breakfast from 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. with lots of regional produce, fine pastries, freshly prepared speciality egg dishes, sausage, cheeses, sweet items and much more
- Afternoon vitality snack served from 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m., featuring hot, cold, sweet and hearty snacks, coffee, tea and alcohol-free beverages
- Evening meal from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Bespoke 5-course gourmet menu with a variety of main courses to choose from, and themed buffet
- Free use of the wellness areas: spanning a total of 3000 m² with indoor pool, heated out-door pools, saunas, relaxation rooms, lounger areas etc.
- Garden SPA: exclusive wellness offer for adults aged 16 and over
- Sauna infusions with the sauna attendants Roland and Leo according to the weekly schedule
- Family SPA: Wellness area with textile sauna & textile infrared cabins, family relaxation room, children’s play room and much more.
- Wellness bag with bath towels, bath robe and slippers to use for the duration of your stay
- Soothing beauty and wellness treatments (bookable)
- Light-suffused fitness studio with cardio, strength, Yoga & keep fit room with state-of-the-art equipment
Outdoor activities in the summer
- Free hire of mountain bikes & Nordic Walking poles
- Table tennis and other games
- Children’s play area in the garden
- Family activity programme
- Summer card & Kids card (free for stays of 1 night and more), with lots of benefits in the region
- Summercard Gold – available at Reception (fee payable)
Outdoor activities in the winter
- Guided winter and snow-shoe hikes
- Free use of ski buses and public transport to the surrounding skiing areas (with valid ski pass); bus stop to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis directly in front of the hotel
- Free rental of Nordic Walking poles
Even more comfort in the Linde
- Car parking right at the hotel
- Tesla Supercharger
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel
- Accessories for babies, e.g. cots etc.