Reservation conditions in the Hotel Linde
Want to spend your holiday here with us in the Hotel Linde? That makes us so happy! And since we want to make, not just your stay here with us a comfortable as possible, but dealing with all the formalities a breeze too, we have compiled all the key reservation conditions and information here for you.
The Linde pamper package includes the following hotel services:
- Generous breakfast buffet with lots of fresh products
- 5 course evening meals (menus to choose from)
- Exceptional 5 course gourmet menu each week
- Depending on the season: themed evenings with themed buffet
- Music evenings with live music (season dependent)
- Use of the well-being facilities over an area of 3,000 m2
- Use of the bathing area: indoor and outdoor pool in our 2,500 m2 park
- Use of the facilities at the ‘Obergrichtler Bad-Angricht’: sauna, blossom bath, hydrotherapy…
- Bathrobes, mountain bike hire, sledge hire, surf station and lots more!
The ‘Linde pamper package’ will begin at 14:00 on the arrival date and end at 10:30 on the departure date. The following services are included: generous breakfast buffet, afternoon vitality snack incl. coffee, tea and selected soft drinks and a 5 course evening meal with choice of menu and free use of all the activity and well-being facilities in our spa area.
in parents’ room. Bookable in the categories of double room standard, double room superior, double room de luxe and suites.
- 0 – 2 years, free of charge
- 3 – 6 years 30 % of the full price
- 7 – 10 years 40 % of the full price
- 11 – 15 years 60 % of the full price
- from 16 years 70 % of the full price
- for 2 full-paying guests in a double room or suite
- 0-2 years, free of charge
- 3-6 years: EUR 25.-
- 7-10 years: EUR 35.-
- 11-15 years: EUR 45.-
- from 16 years: 30% discount
A 30% discount on the price is applied to a 3rd and 4th guest staying in the double room (with 2 full-paying guests).
Overnight stay with breakfast
Discount of € 15 per person, per day on pamper package prices.
Please note that pets are not permitted at the hotel out of respect for other guests.
The entire hotel is a non-smoking area to protect the well-being and heath of our guests. A smoking area can be found outside the hotel or on the balcony of your booked room.
Cash, online payment with EC card or bank transfer, Visa, Master-Card.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are available from 14:00 on the arrival day. Please let us know if you intend to arrive after 20:00. On the departure day, rooms should be vacated by 10:30 at the latest.
Terms of cancellation
Cancellation policy for winter 2020/2021: In order for you to be able to look forward to your holiday without worries, we have changed the cancellation policy for winter. All winter bookings can be cancelled or postponed free of charge until 1 week prior to your arrival!
On general the terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry apply in the event of a cancellation, delayed arrival or premature departure.
The Party may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration by 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee. Outside this period the Party may only rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration subject to the following cancellation fees:
- 0% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of arrival
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of arrival
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding the date of arrival.
If the situation regarding the pandemic worsens within the 4 weeks until the start of the trip or a travel warning is issued again, short-term cancellations are of course also free of charge. More detailed information is available on request.
All prices are cited in EUR per day, per person (rooms and suites) or apartment (apartments). All taxes are included but resort tax is excluded. This will be invoiced separately and currently stands at EUR 2.00 per person, per day. Guests up to the age of 15 are not required to pay resort tax. Subject to modification. Typesetting and printing errors excepted.