Enjoy a relaxing start to your holiday
- Upon arrival, we will ask you to present either a negative Corona test result (antigen-test taken no longer than 24 hours previously, PCR-test taken no longer than 72 hours previously ), a medical note stating you have recovered or a proof of immunisation or vaccination (from 15.08.2021, only full immunisation is valid as proof of vaccination, first-time vaccination is no longer sufficient).
- To make this check-in as pleasant as possible, we would ask you to provide us with your details in advance. The link for pre check-in can be found in your reservation confirmation.
- For more information, visit www.austria.info
Generally applicable regulations in line with official requirements
- As of 1st July 2021, masks are no longer mandatory inside the hotel.
- Please keep a minimum distance of one meter to other people.
- In line with official requirements, every guest must carry out self-testing every 2 days (unless you are vaccinated or recovered). We provide these tests at site and free of charge.
- Our restaurant will be available to you as usual. We are also able to provide buffets in line with prescribed hygiene standards.
- Since 1st July 2021 there is no longer a curfew regulation.
- All our wellness facilities are open.
- All relaxation rooms, pools, saunas and steam baths may be used subject to minimum clearance.
- Our fitness rooms are open.
- Treatments and massages will take place in line with hygiene standards
Cleanliness and Well-being
- All our staff receive continuous training, are regularly tested
- Glass separation panels have been installed at Reception.
- Sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- All the public areas in the hotel are regularly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated.
Hygiene & safety concept Gartenhotel Linde:
Your health and that of our employees is our top priority. We therefore take the greatest care to ensure that hygiene measures and distance regulations. (sichere-gastfreundschaft.at)
- With the desinfectionCERTIFICATE of the company Hagleitner we can prove that we purchase a disinfection product from the areas of washroom, kitchen, object and laundry hygiene.
- Our employees are regularly trained. The training contents are continuously updated.
- Our employees are obliged to wear a mouth and nose protection & are tested regularly.
- Soap & hand disinfection are available to our guests in sufficient quantities.
Cancellation policy for summer 2021:
Cancellations are free of charge in the coming summer until 1 week before the planned arrival, without giving reasons.
After that the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply.
Should you not be able to arrive due to restrictions related to the Corona Pandemic you cannot arrive, cancellations within the last week are also free of charge.
Subject to change.
All our measures are based on ordinances set by the Austrian government.
This information page will be regularly updated.